At present, due to excessive consumption of junk foods and foods with saturated fat, there are many overweight people who want to lose weight.
However, there are those who for various reasons, have an unwanted weight loss or have difficulty gaining weight.
Usually weight loss is due to lower consumption of food or a reduction of calorie intake from food.
However, it also may be the result of problems with stomach, liver, intestines and glandular disorders. Even there are some diseases (like cancer or tuberculosis) which also cause a marked thinning.
Currently, overwork and nervous or mental exhaustion are the most common causes of weight loss.
There are some natural remedies that help people to not only stop losing weight, but also a healthy way to win it as the following:
Remedy weight gain # 1: Comer30 grams of raisins per day for a month.
Remedy weight gain # 2: Eating 1 banana with a glass of milk a day for two weeks
Remedy weight gain # 3: Take half a papaya and cut it into pieces. Mix with 1 cup of milk. Place ingredients in blender. Take this smoothie every day.
Remedy weight gain # 4: Consume daily a cup of rolled oats mixed with 1 cup of milk.
Remedy weight gain # 5: Consume a glass of hot milk with a tablespoon of honey.
Remedy weight gain # 6: Take four dry figs and soaking in water overnight in the morning. Consume two in the morning and two in the afternoon.
Remedy weight gain # 7: Take hot and cold showers alternating arms every day. (choice of hydrotherapy)
Remedy weight gain # 8: Use of6 to 8 teaspoons per day of yeast virgin powder, for dusting all food or preparations, herbal teas, yogurt, juices, smoothies, etc. (do not use in case of having high uric acid).
Remedy weight gain # 9: Add nuts and seeds (peanuts, nuts, etc..) At every meal of the day.
Remedy weight gain # 10: Eat healthy oils like olive, canola, flaxseed, sunflower. And included in salads and sandwiches. (Use 2 tablespoons of oil per plate).
- Going to a doctor. It is advisable to see a doctor to determine the exact cause of weight loss (especially if you’ve been in a short period of time without being changed eating habits) or to increase the difficulty.
- Exercise daily if the cause of weight loss is stress or overwork, is recommended outdoor walks or bike rides to improve not only the general state of health but also restore the appetite.
- Gaining muscle, not fat. It is also recommended, to gain weight, start a weightlifting program, as this type of resistance exercise helps the body to increase muscle weight instead of fat.
- Keeping track of what you eat To check what type of food you have, it is advisable to write in detail in a book which has eaten, what time and quantity. This can make the appropriate corrections that increase weight.
- Avoiding the easy way out When you want to gain weight, you should not think of eating too much fat, because it can cause long-term, serious health problems, including heart disease.
- Strive for a balanced diet and natural. In many cases, lacto vegetarian diets are effective to recover some lost weight. This type of eating routine meals for balance by increasing the amounts of fruits, vegetables and dairy products.
- Avoid hard consistencies at the preparations, because they require more chewing time.
- Prefer cold or warm temperatures in foods that provide less feeling of satiety.
- Not another activity after eating and avoid tight clothing.
- Do not consume lots of liquids or carbonated soft drinks with meals, as they tend to occupy more space in the stomach causing a loss of appetite.
- Weighed every week on the same scale is important to assess progress in increasing weight. For that reason, we recommend weighing yourself once a week